Friday, October 9, 2015

day 8 [don't quit]

Policeman's Creek Boardwalk

When you want to quit, take the next step forward.

Once again, it's after midnight and the thought of putting pen to paper fingers to keyboard made me want to quit. 7 days of writing with another 24 left and I was ready to throw in the towel. At least for tonight. It's just one day, right? But much harder would it be to write tomorrow? 

So, here I am, with my husband sound asleep next to me and my computer warning me that my battery has 14% left...pondering life, goals, and lack of motivation.

Why do we quit? To continue reading this post, please visit me at my new website by clicking here.

Wherever you find yourself today, may you find the courage to stay in the game. Don't quit.

Keep pressing into your hopes and dreams and KEEP LIVING A BLESSED LIFE!

With joy & perseverance,

No comments: