Wednesday, October 7, 2015

day 6 [writing with vulnerability]

Post Alley Graffiti

"Just because someone isn't willing or able to love us,
doesn't mean that we are unlovable."
Rising Strong by Brené Brown


I love Brené Brown. I'm currently working through an online journaling class that accompanies her book The Gifts of Imperfection. I'm also listening to the Audible version of Rising Strong.

Brené describes herself as a storyteller and researcher. A great combination. Especially when so many of her stories are firsthand experiences.

To continue reading this post, please visit my website (click on link.)

Hope your day is going well! Thanks for stopping by.

Keep pressing into vulnerability and KEEP LIVING A BLESSED LIFE!

With grace,
Photo Credit: Amy Jo Ivey / "Post Alley Graffiti" / Post Alley, Seattle, WA / April 21, 2015
*Please click here to read my affiliate disclosure.

No comments: