Tuesday, October 27, 2015

day 27 [college, seth's book, sanity night]

Sunset at Sea

"It is good to give thanks to the LORD,
to sing praises to your name, O Most High;
to declare your steadfast love in the morning,
and your faithfulness by night"
Psalm 92:1-2 (ESV)

It's been another incredibly full day. Full of blessings with some challenges mixed in. I've been fighting off some sort of stomach bug and migraine since Saturday. I thought I kicked it, but it's hanging on strong. (Sigh.)

But, thankfully, I've been able to press through the pain and have fairly normal days. I'm definitely looking forward to feeling healthy again, though. (Praying!)

So, today was a big day in the Ivey Fam...to continue reading this blog post, please visit my new website by clicking here.

Thank you for stopping by and for taking the time to read my 31 days of blogging!

I pray your week is full of blessings and peace.

Keep pressing into GRATITUDE and KEEP LIVING A BLESSED LIFE!

All my love,

No comments: