Monday, October 26, 2015

day 26 [God answers prayers]

Look Up

"Savior please, pilot me
When I have no more strength left to follow
Fall on my knees, pilot me
May your sun rise and lead me on
Over the seas, Savior pilot me
Oh, Lord."
~ Josh Garrels ~


Thursday evening, a close friend called me to share an urgent prayer request involving a struggling family.

Having walked through a similar trial, she knew I would understand. And, that I would pray for God to work a miracle.

My hurt was heavily burdened. The situation was tough, to say the least...to continue reading this post, please visit my new website by clicking here.

Keep pressing into the LORD, keep praying, and KEEP LIVING A BLESSED LIFE!

Learning to trust,



Photo Credit: Amy Jo Ivey / Look Up / Main Street, Franklin, Tennessee / March 2015

No comments: