Sunday, October 25, 2015

day 24 [look for the lessons]

Look for the Promise


As the 24th day of October draws to an end, I find myself more and more grateful for the 31 days of blogging challenge. The process of writing daily has changed me.

I am learning:
  • How to be present in my writing.
  • How to hit 'publish' without the stress and anxiety I once felt.
  • To appreciate (and employ) all of the advice my writing teachers and mentors have instilled within me. (Especially the mantra to "write now, edit later." Thanks, Ally!)
  • ...to continue reading this blog post, please visit my new website by clicking here.
I pray your weekend is full of health and relaxation!

Keep looking for the lessons God brings your way, and KEEP LIVING A BLESSED LIFE! 

Thankful for His love,

No comments: