Friday, October 23, 2015

day 22 [prayer makes a difference]

Sunset Clouds

"Don’t worry about anything; instead, pray about everything.
Tell God what you need, and thank him for all he has done.
Then you will experience God’s peace,
which exceeds anything we can understand.
His peace will guard your hearts
and minds as you live in Christ Jesus."
Philippians 4:6-7 (NLT)
 
Yesterday, I shared honestly about my frustration (and anger) about a situation I've been witnessing for the last month. I also wrote about how I am desperately trying to pour out my emotions regarding it directly to God...rather than lash out at the ones I feel are in the wrong.
 
A lot of emotions are being provoked...to continue reading this post, please visit me at my new website by clicking here.

I pray your day is full of grace, peace, and JOY today! Thanks so much for stopping by.

Keep pressing into prayer and KEEP LIVING A BLESSED LIFE!

With faith & love,

No comments: