Tuesday, October 20, 2015

day 20 [the big "J" word (judgement)]

August Flowers

I've been processing the big J-word lately. Judgment. It seems to be a recurring theme in my life. Or at least in the lives of those I care for greatly. I've been on the listening end of others sharing their broken hearts, confusion, and pain over being judged (unfairly) by others. And, as a result, I've been trying to pay close attention to my own thoughts and actions in regard to judging others.

(*Note: This was a post I started writing on October 1st and ended up not sharing. As I sat down to write tonight, the words I originally wrote rose to the surface. So, although it's 19 days later, the words still ring true for me today.)

Just today*...to continue reading this post, please visit my new website by clicking here.

I'm so glad you stopped by!

Keep pressing into love and KEEP LIVING A BLESSED LIFE!

With hope & grace,

No comments: