Wednesday, October 14, 2015

day 13 [pursuing quiet]

Policeman's Creek Bridge View

"...I have calmed and quieted my soul..."
David (Shepherd, King, Author, Man after God's own heart)
Psalm 131:2a (ESV)

It's 11:09, in the morning, and I'm still in my cozy pj's. Listening to Farther Along by Josh Garrels (love!) and sipping an (almost) perfectly blended brew of Bulletproof Coffee. Enjoying the scent of my Cinnamon Streusel candle burning next to me.

Blissful.

Sara is sitting next to me working on her science project.

Liam just finished 30 minutes on the treadmill...to continue reading, please visit my new website by clicking here.

Thank you for stopping by. I look forward to staying in touch with you.

Keep pursuing quiet and KEEP LIVING A BLESSED LIFE!

Soaking in His peace,

No comments: