Wednesday, October 14, 2015

day 12 [the curse of the blank page]

Idaho Clouds


I was so close to skipping my writing tonight. Pretty sure another day wouldn't be missed...at least by those following along. But, I'm starting to get in the groove of writing on a daily basis.

Skipping another day feels like not brushing my teeth. And, since I'm in the habit of brushing my teeth at least 5 times a day...well, it just felt wrong.

Why, yes, I did just compare not getting my late night rambling thoughts published to going to bed with fuzzy teeth ('furry'?!?) Bear with me, it's two minutes to midnight...to continue reading this post, please visit me at my new website by clicking here.

Praying your day is off to a great start.

Keep showing up and KEEP LIVING A BLESSED LIFE!

Thankful for grace,

No comments: