Thursday, August 13, 2015

when life throws you a curveball (or a dislocated elbow)


“When something goes wrong in your life,
just yell 'Plot Twist' and move on.”
(unknown)


Sunday morning I woke up barely able to move. My back was locked up. Again. Geoff took the kids to church and then called me afterward to let me know they were headed to the church picnic.

A couple of hours later, my phone started ringing as I was recouping in an Epsom salt bath. My husband had dislocated his elbow playing a pick-up game of volleyball. Turns out he had gone for a dig with his arms extended, when a teammate backed up on his arm, hyper-extending & dislocating it. His team made the side out (yay), but Geoff was lying on the grass unable to get up...

Please click here to continue reading on my new website.

Please make note of my new site and be sure to visit again soon.

Blessings & joy,

No comments: