Thursday, August 13, 2015

when it's time to transition back to 'normal life' (post-vacation post)


Eventually, every season must come to an end.
Thankfully, that means a new season is just beginning!

I just got home from driving Geoff into work. His first day back after ten glorious weeks of togetherness, travel, and rest (peppered with a dislocated elbow, appliance breakdowns, illness, and bickering kids.) Sabbatical 2015 was all we hoped it would be, and more.

As I sat down to find a photo for today's post, I saw the ice cream picture I took in Alberta last month...and I started to cry. (Yes. Cry!)

How in the world does a photo of five ice cream cones make a grown woman cry? Ah, it's the number. Five.

To continue reading please visit and make note of my new website here.

Thanks for stopping by! Keep LIVING A BLESSED LIFE!

Love & joy,

No comments: