Thursday, March 13, 2014

jude & hope


"He will swallow up death forever
The Sovereign LORD will wipe away all tears."
Isaiah 25:8

As I continue to try to find a way to truly grieve a loss that can only be understood by those who have experienced it, words continue to fail me.

Today, on their due date, we remember the blessing and loss from this world of our precious twins, 

JUDAH JAMES
and
HOPE JADYN

My Precious Babies (Jude & Hope),

There are so many things we didn't get to experience with you - but we did, and always will, love you immensely. What an incredible gift God has given us through the hope and expectation of adding you to our family. Even for such a short time. We cannot wait to meet you, hold you, and spend eternity with you both.

Sometimes it is beyond difficult to comprehend God's ways and plans, but, I am sure of this:

"The LORD gives and the LORD takes away,
Blessed be the name of the Yahweh."
Job 1:21

Although He chose to take you Home early, He did choose to spare my life. I know your Daddy, sisters, and brother still need me here. Losing all three of us in one evening would have been beyond devastating. For His grace and mercy, I am thankful. At the same time, I am SO excited for all of us to be together one day.

God is good. ALL THE TIME. 

We love you to Heaven and back, Sweet Ones.

Always and forever,
Your Momma

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, I wish I had even a hint of your strength and belief in faith. However, you are my inspiration to have faith and believe, you have my prayers and envy for your loss as you now have additional guardian angels to watch over you. I hope you and your family heal together and that you are able to get back to blogging soon, I look forward to it and have missed hearing from you. All his blessings be with you and yours for the joyous season of our lords birth.