Thursday, November 7, 2013

God is doing BIG things

"The LORD is my strength and my song,
and he has become my salvation;
this is my God, and I will praise him,
my father's God, and I will exalt him."
Exodus 15:2 (ESV)

These PRECIOUS children want their daddy to come HOME.

Please SIGN THE PETITION if you haven't yet. Please continue to FAST (it doesn't have to be food!), PRAY, and continue to SHARE this desperate situation.

I don't have time to update on all that is happening, but this situation is far bigger than you could ever imagine. Both physically and spiritually. God is doing amazing things through is courageous family. I cannot wait to worship my God and my King with them one day in Heaven.

God is SO good. My passion for Christ and hope in God's Word have EXPLODED as I have stood alongside the Abedini family and sought the LORD for His mercy and grace. He is SO faithful!

Friend, my prayer for you today is that you may know not only how much you are loved, but also how valuable you are in the Kingdom of God.

I know that life can be so wearing that it's easy to get stuck and complacent. Believe me, I have been there. More than once. But, it's time for us to WAKE UP and truly embrace this gift of LIFE and FREEDOM in CHRIST we have been blessed with. God has BIG jobs for us to do. The most important is to allow His love for us flow through us to those around us. Especially those who don't yet know His love.

I have so much more I want to share, but today, my heart and mind are focused on praying that God will protect Saeed and bring him home safely to his beautiful family. Please keep praying with us.

So incredibly humbled to be LIVING A BLESSED LIFE!

With faith, hope & love,

No comments: