Wednesday, April 24, 2013

ENTER TO WIN a free copy of FREEFALL TO FLY!!!

"Rebekah Lyons writes a vulnerable story of her 
unexpected winging into the light and dark 
of mothering, womanhood, and visionary living..."
New York Bestselling Author, One Thousand Gifts

I have some very exciting news! After reading my review of her new book, author Rebekah Lyons offered to send a FREE COPY of her new book Freefall to Fly to one of my blog readers! This is my first giveaway, so I thought I would keep it simple. Please leave a comment below and share one of the giftings God has blessed you with. Please be sure to include your email so I can contact you if you win. For additional entries in this giveaway, add additional comments if you shared this post on Facebook or Twitter, or if you liked Rebekah's Fan page on Facebook. The deadline for this giveaway is Sunday, April 28th at 11:59 PM (PST). Thanks for spreading the word...this book has been such a huge blessing in my own life. I hope you win!

In the meantime, feel free to sign up for Rebekah's newsletter to receive the first chapter of Freefall to Fly for free in your in-box. Also, if you order your own copy of the book, Rebekah is offering three gifts (shown above) for a limited time.

To view a video intro about the book, 
visit Rebekah's website by clicking here.
(I removed it as it kept starting on it's own,
regardless of the post you were reading.)

I pray you are all doing well, Sweet Friends! I'm thankful to say that God has been doing some AMAZING things in my life. I'm looking forward to sharing very soon. Until then, keep your eyes on Jesus and KEEP LIVING A BLESSED LIFE!

With grace and JOY,


No comments: