Thursday, October 4, 2012

fragile

"The LORD your God is in your midst,
a mighty one who will save;
He will rejoice over you with gladness;
He will quiet you by His love;
He will exult over you with loud singing.
I will gather those of you who mourn for the festival,
so that you will no longer suffer reproach.
Behold, at that time I will
deal with all your oppressors.
And I will save the lame
and gather the outcast,
and I will change their shame into praise
and renown in all the earth.
At that time I will bring you in,
at the time when I gather you together;
for I will make you renowned and praised
among all the peoples of the earth,
and I will restore your fortunes
before your eyes, says the LORD."
Zephaniah 3:17-20 (ESV)
 
 


*** If you are unable to view the video, click here:

Keep pressing into the LORD, and keep LIVING A BLESSED LIFE.

With hope,

No comments: