Friday, November 20, 2009

3 years ago today!

"Even before he made the world, God loved us
and chose us in Christ to be holy
and without fault in his eyes.
God decided in advance to adopt us
into his own family by bringing us to himself
through Jesus Christ.
This is what he wanted to do,
and it gave him great pleasure.
So we praise God for the glorious grace
he has poured out on us who
belong to his dear Son."
Ephesians 1:4-5 (NLT)


Three years ago today, Geoff and I met our precious Sara KangXia. We continue to be amazed and humbled by the incredible blessings He has brought each of us since that memorable day.

We love you, Sweet Sara, and are so honored to be your forever Mommy and Daddy. You are a brave, beautiful, strong, funny and sweet little girl. We are so very proud of you!!!

It is because of the miracle of adoption that I am LIVING A BLESSED LIFE!

Sending sweet blessings your way, Friend!

With JOY,

5 comments:

strandfam said...

Oh Amy, It seems like yesterday we were in China with our baby girls! I am rejoicing with you today in the gift of sweet Sara! I am rejoicing in all that God has done in her life and in the life of your family because of the gift she is! I am so thankful He allowed us to connect through this miracle of adoption, I am so blessed to call you my friend. Sending you love today! Give your beautiful girl a hug from her friend Esther. love you!

Ellie said...

Congrats on 3 years together. I find it amazing as an adoptive mom how God teaches me more about himself through adoption than through anything else in my life. God is so good isn't he? What a blessing these little ones are - I'm rejoicing with you in the gift of Sara!

Dawn said...

WOW, three years.... really???!!!!!
What a precious child the Lord brought to your family. You have all come a long way and I am so happy for you all and especially Sara!!!
Rejoicing with you in sweet memory of the day you had Sara in your arms!
HUGS,
DD

Stefanie said...

Congratulations on three years!!

And congratulations on being this weeks winner on No Hands But Ours!!

Jennifer said...

What a blessing! Here's to many more wonderful years with your precious daughter!