Monday, August 31, 2009

incredible

"In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth."
Genesis 1:1 (NIV)

How could something so small, make something so incredibly intricate?

My response?

A really BIG, a very powerfully and a wonderfully creative God.

I've never been able to comprehend the theory of evolution. To me, it's altogether far too complicated. Not only that, but it simply does not resonate with the breathtaking beauty that exists right outside my door!

"Then God looked over all he had made, and he saw that it was very good!"
Genesis 1:31a (NIV)

I couldn't agree more. God is SO good.

On a side-note, I'll be taking a week-long hiatus from technology. I'm off on an adventure to thoroughly immerse myself in God's awe-inspiring world—and hopefully learning more lessons from the Creator Himself. I've written a few short (yes, this is still Amy typing!) blogs to post during my break. Hopefully all goes well and they post on schedule. :-)

I pray your week is especially blessed. May God pour out His abundant blessings of grace, peace, joy and love upon you and your loved ones.

LIVING A (VERY) BLESSED LIFE!

5 comments:

Andrea said...

In prayer for you this week!

mommy24treasures said...

I pray that your spirit man is strengthened and refreshed as you drink His living water this week.
BLessings!
Connie

Wendy @ All in a Day's Thought said...

I love knowing how POWERFUL our God is!
I'll miss you, but notice things this week.
~ Wendy

Anne L.B. said...

I thoroughly applaud your hiatus. Enjoy!

Jennifer said...

Praying for a very BLESSED week for you!