Monday, May 11, 2009

not my usual post

Oh, Friends. My brain is in a knot today. I've been trying for over an hour to somehow get my thoughts out in a post, but it's just NOT happening today.

The best I can give you is this humorous sign I saw down at the coast a couple of weekends ago. It made me laugh at the time, but given what's on my heart today, I actually think that it's a good reminder for all of us.

How many times do I, as a human, leave behind my..."mess" for other people to deal with? Too often, I'm afraid.

When I find myself getting frustrated by other people's "messes," I need to remember to first deal with the log in my own eye before trying to pull out the splinter in anothers. Humbling. ;-)

Today I am especially grateful for the Lord's patience with me. I pray that He will help me to be patient with others.

Messes and all, I am thankful to be LIVING A BLESSED LIFE!

Grace and faith,

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Thanks for the laugh!
~ Wendy