Saturday, May 2, 2009

mission in india

Just in case you haven't made your way to Beth Moore's LPM blog yet. Be sure to read Melissa's post from April 30th. Reading her words are both heartbreaking and inspiring. Can you imagine LIVING her experience first hand?

Rick Warren challenges all of us in his ever famous book The Purpose Drive Life to take at least one mission in our lifetime. I can't wait until I have the opportunity to do so. Until then, I'll gladly support those who are going financially, emotionally and prayerfully.

God is SO good.

Just a reminder, if you haven't yet entered to win our 963 Coffee giveaway you can do so below. I would really appreciate it if you could please help me spread the word about our initiative. Thanks so much! :-)

LIVING A BLESSED LIFE with passion and purpose.

Have a blessed Sunday,

No comments: