Wednesday, May 6, 2009

celebrating!

I'm in the middle of a "real" post :-) but had to share my joy! It's been a very eventful day in our home today.

Our social worker just sent us the rough draft of our home study. (Two-three weeks before we expected to receive it! THANKS, "R") :-)

We're approved to adopt our son! One step further. God is SO good. Can't wait to celebrate soon with Ethiopian food!

Praying it's been a great day for you. Keep LIVING A BLESSED LIFE!

Ecstactically, (Is that a word? Nope. Oh well, gotta run...)

5 comments:

Andy and Wendy Ingram said...

Wow, so thrilled for you to have God moving faster than even expected. God is so good! I can't imagine how excited you all must be as you anticipate the day when you will actually have your son from Ethiopia with you. Praying for your whole family.... Please, continue to keep us updated and let us know how we can continue to be praying for you all during this time of waiting and preparation.
Wendy

Christy. said...

Yeah!! It's AMAZING that something came earlier than anticipated... :0) I will pray that fingerprinting and your I171H comes quickly!

We are STILL waiting for our I171H, when it comes our dossier will be done! We will drive to the secretary of state to have it authenticated and then overnight our dossier the same day. I can't wait until that bundle of paperwork is in our agency's hands!!

Eryn said...

YES!! Doesnt it feel like the biggest milestone ever?!? I felt like a million pounds were lifted...then the next hurdle settled, the I171...more waiting!

God is GOOD, hallelujah for an EARLY homestudy (I think that is the first time I've ever heard that!!)

Becky Ryder said...

Yay! God worked it out:) We'll continue praying for you all. Have a party today!!

Wendy said...

Praise God! Can't wait to hear more as the story goes on.
~ Wendy