Monday, December 8, 2008

I need Africa more than Africa needs me




This video puts into words what I was desperately trying to verbalize yesterday. Indescribable and unexplainable joy. I'm humbled and inspired all in same breath.

I need Africa more than Africa needs me. Do you?


If so, you can join the Mocha Club I just started (Dancing Upon Injustice). The cost is only $7 a month (with a minimum 3 month commitment).


Together we CAN make a difference. Together we CAN change lives. And boy, giving up a mocha or two sure feels great when you know that you are giving LIFE and FREEDOM to a brother or sister on the other side of the world. (Oh, and by the way, the Mocha Club has a promo running where you can receive one of their cool t-shirts when you join.)

The only thing better than LIVING A BLESSED LIFE is sharing the gift with others in big or small ways.


Sweet blessings,



3 comments:

JULIET said...

I recently came accross your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.

Alena

www.sunscreenstips.com

Amy Jo said...

Thanks for your comment, Alena! Hope you're having a blessed Christmas Season. :-)

Emily Makes Six said...

OK, I see now that I needed to read further. I can't wait to order a shirt.

Nichole