Monday, November 3, 2008

can you spare 52 minutes?

I just finished watching a documentary entitled A Walk to Beautiful. It was shown on PBS this past March and is now available to view online with Netflix; or, you can buy a copy of the DVD.

I strongly urge you to find 52 spare minutes and watch the movie.

I promise that you will never be the same.

This is another movie that has left me speechless. All I can say is if you have not seen this documentary, you really MUST.

The above picture is a young woman named Wubete who stole my heart. I was so deeply impacted by the stories that were shared in such a simple yet powerful way. I was humbled in a way I have never experienced before. That in itself speaks volumes.

Please, please make the time. It's less than one hour. (That's three strong urgings, have I stressed my point enough yet?)

It is my hope and prayer that God will use me to help others joyfully say they are LIVING A BLESSED LIFE.

His humbled servant,

1 comment:

katemcdonald said...

wow! I have never even heard of this...thanks for sharing. I am definitely going to check it out