Friday, October 10, 2008

Fall Into Reading 2008

Ooh, I just found this awesome reading challenge and since I LOVE to read, I couldn't wait to join the fun. You can check out the "rules" over at Callapidder Days. Feel free to join me in reading this Fall!

Here's my top 21 of the books I hope to finish by the end of December (in no particular order):
  1. A Time To Gather (Safe Harbor Series #2) - Sally John & Gary Smalley
  2. Learning to Breathe Again: Choosing Life and Finding Hope After a Shattering Loss (need to finish) - Tammy Trent
  3. Carried Safely Home: The Spiritual Legacy of an Adoptive Family (need to finish) - Kristin Swick Wong
  4. Wide Awake: The Future Is Waiting Within You (need to finish) - Erwin Raphael McManus
  5. Having a Mary Spirit: Allowing God to Change Us from the Inside Out (need to finish) - Joanna Weaver
  6. Jesus Wants to Save Christians: A Manifesto for the Church in Exile - Rob Bell
  7. Nights in Rodanthe - Nicholas Sparks
  8. Get Out of That Pit: Straight Talk About God's Deliverance (need to finish) - Beth Moore
  9. The Connected Child: Bringing Hope and Healing to Your Adoptive Family (need to finish) - Karyn B. Purvis
  10. Get Known Before the Book Deal: Use Your Personal Strengths to Grow An Author Platform (on order!)- Christina Katz
  11. The S.O.S. for PMS: Practical Help and Relief For Moms - Mary M. Byers
  12. Sisterchicks Go Brit! (Sisterchicks Series #7) - Robin Jones Gunn
  13. Blue Heart Blessed (need to finish) - Susan Meissner
  14. Clippings From My Notebook (need to finish) - Corrie Ten Boom
  15. Kite Runner - Khaled Hosseini
  16. Bella - Lisa Samson
  17. Multiple Bles8ings: Surviving to Thriving with Twins & Sextuplets - Kate Gosselin
  18. Fireproof - Eric Wilson, Alex Kendrick and Stephen Kendrick
  19. The Love Dare - Stephen Kendrick and Alex Kendrick
  20. Communicating for a Change: Seven Keys to Irresistible Communication - Andy Stanley
  21. NLT Bible - Isaiah, Romans & Luke

Please be sure to leave me a comment if you choose to join the fun!

On that note, I'm going to sign off and head to bed to choose which book I'm going to kick off the challenge with! Good books are most definitely a reason to be LIVING A BLESSED LIFE!

Happy reading!

1 comment:

Charlene said...

Wow, I thought I was a reading fanatic by reading 3 books at once...you are something else. I think I need to check out numbers 5,8,18,19. I love your site design!