Monday, August 11, 2008

trillium lake, oregon

DESTINATION
NATURE
BEAUTY

INDEPENDENCE

WATER
EXPLORING

CAMPFIRES

LEARNING

MEMORIES

GIFTS

KAYAKING

HIKING

FRIENDSHIPS

SPLENDOR

REST


Photography by: Geoffrey D. & Amy J.

Memories by: Geoff, Amy, Chelsea, Liam, Sara & lifetime friends :-)

Boat rides, laughter, hiking, s'mores, boardgames, friendship, bug bites, biking, swimming, campfires, adventure, shooting stars, salamanders, corn-on-the-cob, exploring, rest and oh-so-much-more are why I'm thankful to be LIVING A BLESSED LIFE!

6 comments:

Becki party of 5 said...

Yes, you are definitely living a blessed life, Amy! Your pictures are absolutely amazing and always inspire me to go out and take more, too! :)
Love ya girl!
Becki

Charlene said...

I love it!  You must be having so much fun!  Wish I was with you!

Great pictures and even better memories!

Heidi said...

Such beautiful photos and I love that just one word can describe them and I get it! Looks like great fun for all the kids and their friends, what a wonderful place to spend time. Glad you were able to pause for a while!
Love,
Heidi

HisFireFly said...

Looks like abundant blessings indeed. And anyone who can thank God for bug bites is His child for sure!

The Taylor family said...

Hey sweet lady!

Love the pictures of your beautiful family. Wouldn't it be awesome to go on a camping trip with both of our families? Do you think there is a park out there that can handle us?(:

Love you!
Claire

Truth4thejourney said...

What a beautiful place to visit! I wish I lived closer, I'd have to go there, too.

Glad you and your family had fun, and made memories. :)