Friday, August 1, 2008

blog makeover!!!

So, what do you think? I hired my Chatty Girl Pam's daughter, Emily, to beautify my blog and she did an AWESOME JOB!!! (THANK YOU, EMILY!!!) She is one of the sweetest teenagers I have ever met and was so great to work with.

If you're interested in getting a blog makeover, there's a link on the bottom of my sidebar to Emily's blog. All you have to do is pick out the digital scrapbook kit (papers, elements, etc.) that you want to use and Emily can give you a price quote based upon what you need. I know that many of the other blog designers have L O N G waiting lists, but if you contact her ASAP, you can catch her before she heads back to school. :-) I can't help but rave about how easy she is to work with and her great attention to detail.

I LOVE IT, EMILY!!!

Now I really feel like I'm LIVING A BLESSED LIFE!

6 comments:

Heidi said...

I love it!!! Emily did a fabulous job and the design is perfect.
I love reading your blog Amy, you really write what is in your heart and it always speaks to me. I'm also trying to be better about leaving comments on blogs so hopefully you'll hear from me once in a while.
Have a blessed day.
Love,
Heidi

XYXYmom (Tara) said...

Love it! It's very YOU!!
I'll check out her site. I'd like some freshening up too. I don't get paid in August, so I might have to wait until Sept.
Much love,
ts

CariJ said...

Love it! Emily did a great job! Hope to be able to visit more often.

CariJ
http://www.marriedtothepastor.com

Becki party of 5 said...

Love your blog makeover!! Em did a great job!
B.

Jeanette said...

The new blog looks great and I totally agree with you...Emily is one of the sweetest teens I know too. She has such a heart for the Lord, for her family, and for adoption. Definitely one of a kind!

Tonya said...

Love it. I'm going to check her out!!